PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Seller Dabbuu

Archive
09-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Posted By: <b>Andy Baran</b><p>Has anyone ever won something from Ebay Seller Dabbuu? I won a card several weeks ago from this seller. I immediately sent payment for the card, shipping, and insurance. I even noticed that the seller left me positive feedback. I have seen no sign of the card, and the seller will not respond to my e-mails? Anyone have any experience with this guy? I'm trying to decide if I should be more patient, or try to find a phone number.

Archive
09-05-2002, 05:43 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom A</b><p>I won a bunch of cards from him on 8/11 and was beginning to worry about the cards also. I received a note from the PO yesterday that they have an insured package from him, so i would just suggest to be patient a few more days.

Archive
09-05-2002, 09:19 AM
Posted By: <b>dabbuu</b><p>I sent all these packages out like a two weeks ago and have no idea why it's taking so long I am truly sorry. I really don't know what to do about this. It never took this long when I sent packages out before so I really don't know whats up. I did send about 50 of them out that may be why and many people have recieved them just some of them seem to be taking longer than others to arrive.

Archive
09-05-2002, 12:53 PM
Posted By: <b>Andy Baran</b><p>I'll hang in there a little longer.

Archive
09-05-2002, 02:52 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Mathewson</b><p>Even though I am only lurking these days, I will sneak in and say something here.<BR><BR>Thanks, Dabbuu, for the communication and for being an honest seller on eBay. I like this kind of communication on the Board. It's refreshing to see things like this get resolved in an adult manner.<BR><BR>-dan

Archive
09-05-2002, 07:54 PM
Posted By: <b>Jeff Obermeyer</b><p>...since I know you're reading, please email me at jobermeyer2@attbi.com. There is a local show coming up soon, and I want to know if you will be there.<BR><BR><BR>Jeff<BR>

Archive
09-05-2002, 09:48 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>took 2 weeks to get there. I have taken to sending everything overnight express--it's only 13.65. The pony express probably cost that much!<BR><BR>DAMN P.O!