PDA

View Full Version : ***** Threads

Archive
09-02-2002, 01:07 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>Going forward I am designating threads that have gone off-key "******", so that people who want to avoid these threads can. Just because these threads are designated does not mean that they will not be subject to editing/deleting, just that there might be something of interest posted in them amongst all the useless garbage.<BR><BR>This should not be construed that these threads are a field day for certain posters, as the same rules will apply here as in other threads.<BR><BR>Elliot<BR>

Archive
09-02-2002, 04:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>...again, and you'll mark those threads with *******, or should we try to control our innate primal instincts and make an effort to remain on the outer fringes of decency?

Archive
09-02-2002, 05:36 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>It was never "anything goes", so control yourself.

Archive
09-02-2002, 07:50 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian C Daniels</b><p>from both of you starting NOW!<BR><BR>You are hearby on notice of being on a short leash!<BR><BR>neither of you are talking about cards! Start posting informative posts about cards not people!

Archive
09-02-2002, 08:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>...informative posts on cards themselves, Augie, my son my son. No more BS from EITHER of us!!! -PupDaddy Koos