PDA

View Full Version : The Straight Dope (Yes, that's intended as a pun)

Archive
09-02-2002, 03:55 PM
Posted By: <b>David&nbsp; </b><p>This is a note, that there is a new page at the cycleback.com page (the link there heading is obvious), where individuals can have specific or general questions concerning authenticity, and other areas where I specialize. Questions/answers of general interest will be posted there, with the questioners name/email omitted. I have still been getting 'residue' questions from the defunt newsletter, and didn't have a place to distribute the ones of wide interest. This is not intended as a rebel board and, in fact, is not a board. Rather it is an area where individuals, especially those who would not ordinarilly post here, can avoid the hustle and bustle. Upon request, off the record questions will not be posted.<BR><BR>This should not be interpreted as me thinking I hold a monopoly on the knowledge, as there are many knowedgeable posters on this board, including those who hold specialized knowedge that I do not. Rather, it is intended as a 'quiet place' where people can have their questions addressed now or in the future. <BR><BR>