PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Baseball Heated Disputes

Archive
08-31-2002, 06:44 AM
Posted By: <b>Mike Williams&nbsp; </b><p>Normally, I'm as twisted as the next guy (or Julie) but for some reason I think the new site is an ebarrassment. I'm not putting one site up against the other because I realize the creation of the new site wasn't meant to compete....but I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to talk about "beads" either (or was it?). My opinion only....

Archive
08-31-2002, 07:10 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Mike, I haven't been in that forum since yesterday evening, so all this stuff is news to me. I took a look a moment ago and noticed a plethora of activity - I will do some post removal and see what it looks like. No, I plan to delete any comments that have any obscenity, bigotry or inappopriate fluid references.<BR><BR>The good news is that I can remove the entire forum in one swipe. It's purpose is purely to provide a place for garbage that is vaguely-card related or involves fights that most everyone else is sick of hearing about. If it doesn't do that, I'll kill it.<br><br>

Archive
08-31-2002, 08:03 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Maybe I'm naive, but I wasn't expecting these guys to use it as a deviant sex chat room. As you know, it isn't meant to contain usefull vintage information - just a place to blow off steam, air disputes,etc.. <BR><BR>Also, as many have stated on this board, there is definite value in having board members view the arguments of parties involved in a vintage memorabilia dispute - several fights have been resolved here;however, one thread is enough for each and the fights always seemed to creep into valid threads where they weren't invited.<BR><br><br>

Archive
08-31-2002, 01:06 PM
Posted By: <b>B C Daniels</b><p>and for the record.."KOOSTER" is some hacker because Koos's I.P. starts with "24" ! He might be Willie Mays or Jr. And most of the stuff on the other board posted supposedly by myself and Koos was also hacked bologna that will not compare to our I.P.s...and MIKE you should have figured that out easily! Your a computer person right? Scott, I hope you can see that the stuff that went over the top was not either of us. But also for the record,Koos and I agreed NOT TO FIGHT on that board because we can come up with other forms of entertainment if that is what you are looking for! We will fight in private for now on as we should have from the begining ( and fraNKLY,ALWAYS HAVE ) WE JUST SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT THAT WAY.

Archive
08-31-2002, 01:40 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>....for a serial about a foul-mouth, Pro card foisting, Braggart, that unfortunately is too damned imposing for anybody to even attempt giving him the ass-kicking that he so richly deserves, and a lovable but pugnacious, itinerant collector, who's ready to fight with anyone at the drop of an X-acto.