PDA

View Full Version : Responsible Adults

Archive
08-24-2002, 10:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>Having returned from my recent vacation, I'm quite pleased to see that things are working themselves out (especially the past two days). Truly enough is certainly enough and everybody needs to give it a rest. I'm sure we've all formed opinions about the contentious issues, so it's time to move on. There is certainly never a time for the personal attacks that have taken place. Let's all keep the posts about cards!!!!!!<BR><BR><BR>Elliot

Archive
08-25-2002, 05:22 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>That's right. Let's talk cards. Anyone got any new pinnoccle statagies?<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
08-26-2002, 10:25 AM
Posted By: <b>Bob Lemke</b><p>Is JD + picker superior to Call-ace?

Archive
08-26-2002, 12:39 PM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>Can't help you there, as I'm more of a Go Fish man.

Archive
08-26-2002, 02:19 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Gimme all your Cobbs<br><br>--------------------------------------------<BR> withdrawing my board exit until Elliot gets back and we see what his thoughts are. BTW, editing posts isn't an acceptable solution (in my opinion)

Archive
08-28-2002, 04:58 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>...Are you going to be surprised!!!! You're going to have ALOT of catching up to do. I hope you don't get tendonitis in that editing trigger-finger!