PDA

View Full Version : Using my stupid post allowance

Archive
08-25-2002, 12:54 AM
Posted By: <b>brian parker</b><p>Thought I would cash in my chips with this one. On a site like this you are bound to have plenty of mispellings (and indeed maybe I have mispelled mispellings), but I can't believe how many times in numerous messages from different people over the span of months this board has been up that I have seen the word 'just' spelled 'jsut'. Why the letter transposition? Just some kind of keyboard alignment issue, or is there some darker conspiracy afloat?<BR><BR>Vowing to keep my future posts vintage,<BR><BR>Brian

Archive
08-25-2002, 12:59 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>if you are using standard typing form, you sue the same letter to hit 'j' and 'u' while 's' is hit with a finger from your other hand. Purely a coordination thing. I also mess up 'becuase' put a space between the 't' and 'h' in 'the' 'that' and other words start with 'th'. Can't explain that one<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
08-25-2002, 09:00 AM
Posted By: <b>John(z28jd)</b><p>Jay also spells the word "use" "sue" which confuses his posts sometimes. My main typing mistake is adding an extra E to the word remember(rememeber)i think its because i just get in a rythme while im typing.<BR><BR>Dont worry about using up your stupid post allowance,ive passed that limit a long time ago and nothing has happened to me,and in fact i get occasional reminders from Elliot that there are other vintage boards which are better then this one and i should go there to share my knowledge.OK I'm lying about that,the reminders are more then occasional<BR><BR>quick baseball fact:Harry Hooper turns 115 today!

Archive
08-25-2002, 10:55 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Since he's my favorite vintage player, I am careful to review any posts I write about him.<BR><br><br>--------------------------------------------<BR> withdrawing my board exit until Elliot gets back and we see what his thoughts are. BTW, editing posts isn't an acceptable solution (in my opinion)

Archive
08-25-2002, 05:51 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>...for yourself, and now possibly your birth planet as well! You may have jsut discovered the awful truth, stumbling upon the way we communicate with each other on this Board who have infiltrated its ranks but the knowledge of this will do you no good! We are selectively, first replacing Doctors, Lawyers (tell them T-Bob), and Indian Chiefs, with our own cloned personnel to prepare for evacuation from our dying world and assimilation into your Homo-sapien society. We are watching you very closely. I have scanned Dr. Koos' subconciouus mind and jsut extracted the information necessary to humor you with earthbound posts on the subject of baseball (played on our planet as a full contact sport!) in these, your final days of existance! Yours truly, in enslavement and annihilation, Jsut ZZaxx-...er'.. I mean.. Dr.Koos