PDA

View Full Version : Time to stop the garbage

Archive
08-23-2002, 01:25 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>I invite everyone to simply quit responding to insulting non-card posts from Koos. It's the only way the insults will stop. I am as guilty as anyone, and admit to having almost no self-restraint, but I can do this.<BR><BR>I repeat - I am as guilty as anyone, more than most.<BR><BR>Koos, use your powers for good rather than evil, and I promise to do the same.<br><br>--------------------------------------------<BR> no disclaimer - temporarily taking responsibility for my actions

Archive
08-23-2002, 02:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>Scott, Use the force to stop this evil.<BR><BR>And in the famous words of Yoda, Jedi Master, "Do or Do not there is no try".<BR><BR>May the Force be with you all, and good will prevail over evil.<BR><BR>Lee

Archive
08-23-2002, 03:32 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>...I was responding to adversity with MORE adversity. But that's OK...That's all you had to say and I'm more than willing to cease the senseless fire that seems to serve no purpose. All you had to do was ask, and MEAN it.

Archive
08-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>I even promise to stop writing about politics, which will be especially tough, but will certainly please those from California, Arkansas and downtown Atlanta.<br><br>--------------------------------------------<BR> no disclaimer - temporarily taking responsibility for my actions

Archive
08-23-2002, 04:55 PM
Posted By: <b>Ryan Christoff</b><p>And probably some other states. On behalf of them all, I thank you.<BR><BR>-Ryan

Archive
08-23-2002, 07:54 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Thanks for keeping it going. Anything to say about cards Ryan?<br><br>--------------------------------------------<BR> no disclaimer - temporarily taking responsibility for my actions