PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Elliot!

Archive
08-12-2002, 09:29 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>..and I'm not talking about the Smileys, because I can't figure out how to get at them yet.<BR><BR>I did make a copy of the p.5 entry by Him, bcause i was so fascinated by how completely repugnant all the things he thought to impress with were to me. I feel like sending it to somebody, but I don't know who. It's fascinating how different people of the same species can be!

Archive
08-12-2002, 09:36 PM
Posted By: <b>John(z28jd)</b><p>i'd like to thank Elliot for everything too,this is a great board and i really enjoy the service you provide us.I'm glad that you are the moderator and are able to delete any posts or threads that have nothing to do with vintage cards. Elliot is also a great person to talk to on the computer(tho he does have a strange fetish about me selling all my cards) So keep up the good work Elliot and if i ever post anything you deem vulgar or innapropriate for this board,dont hesitate to delete it,even if its this thread,i mean post

Archive
08-12-2002, 10:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>...posts by MEMBERS OTHER THAN ME, DIRECTED to me, were deleted as well for content (but of course, no one noticed that).