PDA

View Full Version : RunScott, Dr. Koos, Brueso, BcD and everybody else

Archive
08-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>Starting tomorrow I should be back checking the board regularly. It appears that the insults are spreading, not decreasing as I had hoped. I know I'm sick and tired of them, and I presume most other people are also. I'm also tired of editing posts to try and keep the content part, which i have tried to do since other people have responded to that part. Nevertheless, it's clear that a cooling out period is required (at least), therefore effective immediately I will be deleting any posts that are insulting. I will delete the entire post, no matter how long the post is, and how small the insult. Please keep this in mind if you are responding to a post that contains an insult, as your post will automatically be deleted because of the way the threading software works. If your post remains (because it was threaded to a post that was not deleted) it may appear to be nonsensical because of the deleted post.

Archive
08-06-2002, 12:16 AM
Posted By: <b>Lee Behrens</b><p>And I'm Not religious

Archive
08-07-2002, 06:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>Whatever.

Archive
08-07-2002, 08:13 PM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>This board, its opinions, views and information are too important to let it go the way of the Full Count board.