PDA

View Full Version : The Vintage Collector

Archive
08-03-2002, 11:31 PM
Posted By: <b>B C Daniels</b><p>It is about how to restore thick paper 52 Topps cards with bodily fluids that PRO graders,with gloves on,will encapsulate for you as an investment! What do you think?

Archive
08-04-2002, 10:01 AM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>Though I suspect it is a futile gesture, I invite those who are interested now and/or in the future to contribute an article or two to the The Vintage Collector. There hasn't been an issue in some time, as I have had other projects occupying my time, but another will pop up some day (float to the top, some might say).<BR><BR>The newsletter has a very large and diverse audience, from from normal weekend collectors to well known dealers, experts and historians. Articles are also archived at the newsletter site, which also has a large audience.<BR><BR>Possible topics are diverse, from baseball cards to non-sport to fine art and many areas inbetween. Readers are inteligent and like articles that interesting and informative, even if it is not about a an area in which collect. Most readers enjoy learning about an area they didn't even know existed before and even if they have no desire to collect in that area.<BR><BR>If people are saving their efforts for VBCC (or whatever the is accronym), that's perfectly fine with me. Don Betz no doubt has more money and effort invested in his publication, and I don't begrudge anyone who gives him first priority.