PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous posters

Archive
07-30-2002, 08:40 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey Folks, <BR>I am certainly not the curator of the board but hope Elliot will delete ALL posts that are anonymous that are of a "difference of opinion" nature. I am not sure about the '52 Mantle card, or any others for that matter, but when I challenge someone at least I have the gonads to sign my name. If you won't stand up (sign your name) to your allegations then please don't post. You don't have to put your email address but it would be nice to know who is talking.....carry on....and as always best friggin (@tbob) regards

Archive
07-30-2002, 08:54 AM
Posted By: <b>Jaime Leiderman</b><p>Leon is right.<BR>I even wasn't reading the '52 Mantle thread, but the Anonymous poster problem can spread like a disease to other interesting threads.<BR><BR>Elliot, time to use your ERASING gun!

Archive
07-30-2002, 09:27 AM
Posted By: <b>scott (runscott)</b><p>are by collectors that we know - Are you afraid Dr. Koos is going to come through the phone lines and drag you through for a revenge beating? <br><br>--------------------------------------------<BR> no disclaimer - temporarily taking responsibility for my actions

Archive
07-30-2002, 11:27 AM
Posted By: <b>Elliot</b><p>I obviously agree with this thread, as I have stated many times before. Anonymous posting is not encouraged, and you will not be given the benefit of the doubt with regards to deleting/editing. The rest is just common sense.

Archive
07-30-2002, 11:26 PM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>..but I can certainly prescribe something for that weak stomach. Possibly a bi-carbonate and a mild sedative may help.

Archive
07-31-2002, 12:31 AM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p>edited

Archive
07-31-2002, 10:10 AM
Posted By: <b>Dr.Koos</b><p>...for Anonymous Posters, located on the intersection of Jeffrey Dahmer Ave. and Prostate Exploratory Boulevard, directly across the street from the Main entrance to what will be no doubt RunScott's favorite future Tourist Attraction, the "Burning Sea of Salty Semen".

Archive
07-31-2002, 10:45 AM
Posted By: <b>David Vargha</b><p>Koos . . . I'm not sure what your fixation is with the male reproductive system, but your posts aren't appropriate here. Inappropriate posts merit no better placement in your theologically twisted version of Hell than do anonymous ones. Contribute like an adult or remain silent. (And please spare me the "he started it" line of reasoning my eight year old employs.)<br><br>DavidVargha@hotmail.com

Archive
08-02-2002, 03:25 AM
Posted By: <b>BcDaniels</b><p>Even thou I have no less than 1000 personal e-mails like it! It's too funny but Scott is asleep right now so "slamma jamma" "WWCF" must wait....C=Card

Archive
08-02-2002, 09:30 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>same with answering machine tapes to be used against ex-wives, etc.,etc.