PDA

View Full Version : more "LibertyForAll" info...

Archive
07-08-2002, 09:57 PM
Posted By: <b>Dan Mathewson</b><p>Recall back to a few threads ago, I had said that I contacted several people from Libertyforall's complaint list, asking for his name, address, etc. Several got back to me, and it turns out that he is in Hawaii right next door to AAA Grading. Well, i just got this e-mail from one of the complainants. (I have deleted his name to keep him anonymous). <BR><BR>I've written to all 35 members who have complaints about him. at least a dozen have written safe harbor. I'm going to be contacting e-bay legal dept.<BR>and if no satisfaction since they are seller oriented, I have proposed a class action suit against him. In addition to trying to intimidate me and others<BR>he uses liberty for all which i told him is a disgrace, and misuse. Address I'll have to look for. stay in touch.<BR><BR><BR>(Looks like some interesting times are in store for Libertyforall. Well deserved, it would seem...)<BR><BR>-dan<BR><BR>

Archive
07-09-2002, 12:00 AM
Posted By: <b>Dan Mathewson</b><p>this time, telling me:<BR><BR>email for 'liberty' is huffr001@hawaii.rr.com or roy@royhuff.com<BR><BR><BR>More Hawaii info, Scott, right in his e-mail address! &lt;laugh&gt;

Archive
07-09-2002, 03:15 PM
Posted By: <b>B C Daniels</b><p>confirmed name thorugh another guy who I know got taken by him!

Archive
07-09-2002, 05:42 PM
Posted By: <b>warshawlaw</b><p>Hawaii may have a state attorney generals office that would accept a criminal complaint against this guy. How about marshaling the evidence and filing a complaint?