PDA

View Full Version : Dealer of the Week

Archive
07-06-2002, 12:13 AM
Posted By: <b>Elliot&nbsp; </b><p>As most of you can see the poll is now up and running (It is at the top of the index page). As it is said "Vote Early and Vote Often". Actually, each computer is only allowed one vote. I have purposedly made the question very vague, so vote according to what it means to you----sort of like "Most Valuable Player". Also, lurkers are allowed to vote.<BR>Don't forget that there is a comments section, so please elaborate if you so wish.<BR>My plan is to change the poll each week (but it might be like VCBC's monthly) and post the results in a thread with an average (arithmetic, so there is no confusion nor complaints) along with a selection of comments (if there is any) before the poll is deleted and a new one inserted. Hopefully, after a couple of months we will have a useful tool.<BR>I also plan to email the dealer of the week, once the poll is completed and allow him/her to respond to the thread if they so wish.<BR>As always, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome.<BR><BR>Elliot<BR><BR>

Archive
07-06-2002, 11:58 AM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>My chad stuck. Can I vote again, or does it automatically count for Bush?

Archive
07-06-2002, 12:25 PM
Posted By: <b>scott (runscott)</b><p>I knew he was serious when he cut off his cool beard.

Archive
07-06-2002, 02:16 PM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>How did MW get to vote twice? Or is that both Michael and Brian?

Archive
07-07-2002, 10:05 AM
Posted By: <b>scott (runscott)</b><p>I clicked submit and it took the default of "terrible". The first time I voted I gave them a 9. My bad. <br><br>--------------------------------------------<BR> Disclaimer<BR>I apologize in advance if the above post has in any way offended anyone other than a specifically identified target. I also apologize in advance if reading the above post has been a waste of time for someone whose time is worth more than mine.