PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know final totals for any of the Florida Find T206s

Archive
06-22-2002, 10:49 AM
Posted By: <b>Brueso</b><p>that Alan Rosen auctioned yesterday? I was so pleased with the 2 I won thru Ebay that I wanted to bid, but had most of my $$ tied up in other less interesting places currently so couldn't bid.

Archive
06-22-2002, 04:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Julie Vognar</b><p>Just kidding. Have exchanged several e-mails with Scott, and I think we got everyone's attempts at humor straightened out. <BR><BR>Florida find T206s? Nope, don't know.<BR><BR>

Archive
06-23-2002, 11:14 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian C Daniels</b><p> Who gave up " Slammin Sammy " to the Cubs when he owned the Texas Rangers???? THAT is the worse thing any president has ever done!!!!

Archive
06-23-2002, 11:34 PM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p>Find? What "find?"

Archive
06-27-2002, 11:08 AM
Posted By: <b>Brueso</b><p>For anyone who missed out. They are primarily portrait cards.<BR><BR>MW, don't know if you were joking, but the "Florida Find" was a group of 450 or so high quality T206s that were found in an attic in Florida about 6 months ago, and were auctioned in 2 groups on Ebay and then one group by Alan Rosen a couple of weeks ago. Some board members won some of the cards via the Ebay auctions (myself included) and the general reaction was that they were pretty great looking.