PDA

View Full Version : another bmw vs vorthian thread...just because

Archive
06-09-2002, 11:39 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>kind of irritating isn't it - lots of threads so no one can avoid looking at the vorthian vs bmw deal?<BR><BR>Maybe I should start an additional one?

Archive
06-09-2002, 11:44 AM
Posted By: <b>Anonymous</b><p>It wasn't irritating until you decided to start adding all of these new posts.

Archive
06-09-2002, 11:45 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>...starts adding posts without having the cojonas to admit who he/she is.

Archive
06-09-2002, 11:51 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>2 accidental posts in a row?

Archive
06-09-2002, 11:52 AM
Posted By: <b>John</b><p>its not annoying when people post anonymous tho? i like this thread better than the others,because whenever the posts go over 3 sentences i lose interest and make up the ending anyway. so if you ask me i think vorthian was wrong to marry the easter bunny just to get back at bmw for stealing his bike.<BR>

Archive
06-09-2002, 11:55 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>I thought Vorthian stole BMW's cheese sandwich because BMW wouldn't let him ride the merry-go-round.

Archive
06-09-2002, 12:01 PM
Posted By: <b>john</b><p>who thinks scotts story is better and who thinks mine is? (if you dont pick mine,steve will have to divorce the easter bunny,and that will make alot of kids very unhappy,so think about that when u vote)

Archive
06-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>for about 5 minutes - go read my last email<BR><BR>Same for you Jimmie

Archive
06-13-2002, 06:00 PM
Posted By: <b>vorthian</b><p><BR>Scott: If you have such a problem with any of this, don't read it and don't post. Noone is forcing you to do either. Leon pointed that out already to which you replied...<BR><BR>"You are right - no one has to open it, but if enough of these crappy threads appear, a lot of people won't be opening any of them."<BR><BR>It is already established that since you didn't like this debate, you feel the need to shield everyone from the issue by purposely pushing it to the second page. Sheesh.<BR><BR>I didn't think you of all people would be posting the following in response to a pair of Anonymous posts...<BR><BR>----------<BR>actually it gets a lot more irritating when an ***hole June 8 2002, 1:45 PM <BR><BR>...starts adding posts without having the cojonas to admit who he/she is.<BR><BR>----------<BR>Steve - why are you posting anonymously? June 8 2002, 1:51 PM <BR><BR>2 accidental posts in a row? <BR><BR>----------<BR><BR><BR>I did not post those. The implication has been noted and the damage was done. <BR><BR><BR>

Archive
06-13-2002, 06:13 PM
Posted By: <b>Scott (not running)</b><p>It has been nice having a vintage board that is as good as the old Fullcount one as far as content, but doesn't have all the arguments. As Leon and I discussed, your thing with BMW hasn't gotten anywhere as nasty as some of the old board discussions, and it's possible that you two will resolve your dispute.<BR><BR>You, Leon, Elliot and others who have told me the following are correct - if I don't want to read the posts I don't have to, regardless of how many threads there are. Also, it is very obvious to me after this battle between you and BMW that some board readers enjoy this sort of thing, and I certainly don't have any right to make any rules - the format/content of the board has to be determined by the majority of the members. This is still great fun and very informative most of the time.<BR><BR>

Archive
06-13-2002, 06:22 PM
Posted By: <b>vorthian</b><p><BR>Scott: Apology accepted.