PDA

View Full Version : OLD JUDGE BANNER ON EBAY

Archive
05-24-2002, 06:42 AM
Posted By: <b>scott hassel</b><p>I received the same bogus answer from the seller as Leon & Keith did. I sent the seller an email that offered to sell him the Brooklyn Bridge at a great price. Shipping optional.<BR>Scott

Archive
06-09-2002, 12:25 PM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>I can't locate it now, but it had the same fuzzy digital camera image, and four card images.

Archive
06-09-2002, 12:33 PM
Posted By: <b>petecld</b><p>I saw that item too. Is that really a poster? <BR><BR>It just looks like a single album page to me.

Archive
06-09-2002, 01:24 PM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>Peter is correct, it appears to be an album cover. A fine and scarce item, though worth a fraction of his $9,000 Buy It Now price. Perhaps this BIN is merely 'being hopeful', which is perfectly legal as far as I know.

Archive
06-09-2002, 11:24 PM
Posted By: <b>Jaime Leiderman</b><p>What would be a fair price for this album page?<BR><BR>Those $9K sure seem high!

Archive
06-10-2002, 12:48 PM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>Depending on condition, I would think $1,000 or so would be a resonable price. I've seen an Allen & Ginter page with Anson sell that high (though often lower), and the Allen & Ginter is more common ... It is important to note that a lot of the old framed ones were trimmed to fit well into the frame. The left edge of the pages has holes for the binding ribbon to go through, and this the edge that was commonly cut off.

Archive
06-10-2002, 12:56 PM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>By 'depending on condition' I meant in strong condition: Ex or better.