PDA

View Full Version : Wow - E105 query

Archive
04-19-2002, 03:34 PM
Posted By: <b>Jim/jverri01</b><p>I just recently stumbled on to an unreal group of E105 Mell-O-Mint cards. I have 48 in all, and EVERY one of them is EX or better. I know how tough these cards are to find in ANY condition (I understand that, alot of times these cards were folded so they would fit in to the package), and that, in large, they were mostly issued in Texas. These cards are GORGEOUS, and include a pair of Evers. I have just NO CLUE on how to price these. I am completely at a loss. I've never seen such clean cards. Anyway, my best research is to guess that commons, vg ungraded, are worth about $200.00 or so. My questions: Should I grade these? Should I break them up on Ebay? Consign them? Thoughts? These cards are phenomenal.

Archive
04-19-2002, 03:41 PM
Posted By: <b>jeff</b><p>Jim,<BR>My completely non-expert, unscientific feeling is that E105s don't do well on ebay. Possibly because there aren't a lot of ebayers that recognize how rare they are. If they fell into my hands, I'd consign them--surely any major auction house would be very interested.<BR>Jeff

Archive
04-19-2002, 09:35 PM
Posted By: <b>Doug Allen</b><p>Hey Jim,<BR><BR>I sent you an e-mail. I honestly believe this would be a great for an auction. Contact me to discuss.<BR><BR>dallen@mastronet.com or 630-336-6650.<BR><BR>Doug