PDA

View Full Version : How rare is a T205 with BroadLeaf back?

Archive
03-17-2002, 06:27 PM
Posted By: <b>James&nbsp; </b><p>Hi,<BR>How rare is a T205 with a Broad Leaf back? I know BroadLeaf in T206 is very tough to get. What about in T205?<BR>

Archive
03-17-2002, 06:53 PM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>I always thought they were tougher than the T206s because you see so many more T206 Broadleafs but then again there are a lot more T206s, period, floating around. I am beginning to think that the 2nd toughest T205 back is the Hindu (behind the Drum). If anyone disagrees and has a Hindu back they'd like to sell me fairly cheap, I'm your man!

Archive
03-17-2002, 07:18 PM
Posted By: <b>BRIAN</b><p>Dear tbob<BR><BR> Broadleaf is rare in t205,06 and 07,but i think hindu is def rarer in most. I will also buy rare backs all the time, be well brian

Archive
03-17-2002, 08:11 PM
Posted By: <b>Sonny Tutor</b><p>I think that the t205 Hindu definitely ranks second in rarity. It seems that they are much less common than the T205 Broadleaf. T206 Hindu's aren't that rare in my opinion unless present on a Southern Leaguer.<BR>Here is my T205 scarcity list--please feel free to correct me as I am much less experienced than some of the other board members.<BR><BR>1. Drum<BR>2. Hindu<BR>3. Broadleaf<BR>4. Cycle<BR>5. American Beauty<BR>6. Sovereign<BR>7. Polar Bear<BR>8. Hassan<BR>9. Honest<BR>10. Sweet Caporal<BR>11. Piedmont

Archive
03-18-2002, 06:45 AM
Posted By: <b>runscott</b><p>Please send more info like this to my email address and I will compile, come up with a t205 backs multiplier starter list, and send out for major tweaking. Send me your thoughts, multliplier guesses (ranges are fine) and I'll get to work! Should be fun.<BR><BR>Also, I know all of you are very humble, so please tell me who your buddies are who are the t205 experts! ...and I will pick their brains

Archive
03-18-2002, 09:38 AM
Posted By: <b>Bill Cornell</b><p>I think that backs list is accurate (although I might swap American Beauty with Cycle). <BR><BR>My impression is that there are only 3 really hard T205 backs: Drum (nearly impossible) and Hindu and Broadleaf (very difficult). Am. Beauty and Cycle are relatively scarce but certainly can be found. The other 6 backs are really not appreciably harder than one another, despite what the SCD price guide says about a 30% premium for Hassan, Honest, Polar Bear, and Sovereign.

Archive
03-18-2002, 11:01 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>30% premium? I have to agree with you. I handle enough 205s and they might be a touch harder to find, but so much so that it warrants any type of premium. I would consider them common backs.<BR><BR>Jay