PDA

View Full Version : Psa 8 T205 Chance ...... hmmmmmm

Archive
02-07-2002, 05:38 PM
Posted By: <b>Brian Hodes</b><p><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1803594912" target=_new>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1803594912</a><BR><BR>Any thoughts on this one. Does anyone remember this being auctioned in a PSA 8 holder?? Either way this is nice for a T205 -- but is it THAT nice?

Archive
02-07-2002, 06:10 PM
Posted By: <b>petecld</b><p>The only part of his description I found to be true is the part about saying the four letter words. <BR><BR>I thought of two: "full" and "crap".<BR>

Archive
02-07-2002, 06:19 PM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>that I am for holder "numbers" per se but he should have left it in the holder....otherwise looks like about a 6.5......just my 1 cent worth....regards

Archive
02-07-2002, 06:20 PM
Posted By: <b>Bill Cornell</b><p>Brian - <BR><BR>T205 junkies (myself certainly included) will have the same reaction to this card's title & description - "a PSA 8 Chance!... ugh" Regardless of opinions on plastic holders, anyone who would break out a PSA 8 T205 is either nuts and/or sadistic. My opinion is that PSA will no longer give T205's anything above a 7 grade - anything better would get their knee-jerk "evid trim" verdict or an undeserved lower grade.<BR><BR>I sent an email asking the seller if he had the serial number, although I doubt it will be remembered or revealed. That said, I bet this card won't wind up neglected when its end time nears...

Archive
02-08-2002, 08:09 AM
Posted By: <b>TBob</b><p>I can honestly say I have never popped a PSA 8, the highest grade I have ever popped were some PSA 6s. The price of a PSA 8 card is so prohibitive I don't know why in the world you want to do that, although I applaud the sentiment. I also agree PSA is tough on T205s but no where close to the brutal treatment they receive by SGC.

Archive
02-08-2002, 08:11 AM
Posted By: <b>HalleyGator</b><p><BR>PSA has only ever graded TWO T205 PSA 8 Chance cards ... and ZERO 9's or 10's ... so you would have to be the dumbest fool around to "unslab" the highest ever slabbed version of a card.<BR><BR>If this seller were REALLY that stupid ... he would have put the card up for sale with a $3.25 Buy-It-Now price. <BR><BR>He didn't ... so don't fall for it.

Archive
02-08-2002, 08:52 AM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p><b></b>