PDA

View Full Version : Check out

Archive
02-06-2002, 09:00 AM
Posted By: <b>Charlie</b><p>1803185194 everybody...looks to be an authentic Magie error. New user on ebay.

Archive
02-06-2002, 09:16 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>don't like the way it looks. The background looks wrong. It'd be nice to get a close up of the name and see what the lettering looks like.<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
02-06-2002, 09:28 AM
Posted By: <b>jay behrens</b><p>obaks and dkgo33 must hold the record for bidding on auctions. I swear I see them with a bid on every card I look at.<BR><BR>Jay

Archive
02-06-2002, 09:31 AM
Posted By: <b>Charlie</b><p>to have seen the card before somewhere....really should start keeping scans of past auctions...the crease across the card seems very familiar to me. My memory recalls seeing it a couple of months ago... I guess I'm a Dunderhead!

Archive
02-06-2002, 09:36 AM
Posted By: <b>Charlie</b><p>Obaks...Right? See that name all the time

Archive
02-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Posted By: <b>Tom Boblitt</b><p>and asked him if he would agree to authentication and escrow. Said he would agree to escrow and there was no chance the card was not authentic as it was found in a basement with 400 other T206's. He has 3 other T206's on there for sale as well. Don't know. Guess the escrow could help?

Archive
02-06-2002, 12:22 PM
Posted By: <b>David</b><p>Though I'd love to own a Magie and don't see anything obviously wrong with this card, I'd pass on buying it from someone with a 'zero' feedback. Just my opinion, realizing that some are more willing to take a chance than I.<BR><BR>Escrow is a legitimate option. It offers the buyer the chance to check over the card and return it if need be-- and everything's insured. Again, I'd pass on this option myself, because I HATE paperwork, but it is a legtimate and usueful option.

Archive
02-06-2002, 12:26 PM
Posted By: <b>MW</b><p>Why would he list the Magie and not any of the other variations or stars? Not meant to be critical. Just wondering.