PDA

View Full Version : need help on an N690 designation ....please

Archive
10-29-2001, 09:59 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey Folks,<BR>Just got a call from SGC. They said that they are having a small problem with differing information on the designation of the Kalamazoo Team card I sent to them recently. They said it WILL be graded (yea)but they said that some books have it as n690-1 and some have it as n693......I think it will be the "-1". I have another friend, who has an extensive Kalamazoo collection, that is looking into it also....any help will be appreciated .....(Mr. Lemke?)...best regards <BR>

Archive
10-29-2001, 10:47 AM
Posted By: <b>Andy Baran</b><p>Leon,<BR><BR>I could be wrong, but I think the N690-1 cards are cabinet size (4.25 x 6.5) while the N693 cards are the same size as the Regular Issue N690's (2.25 x 4). I would check with Terry Knouse if I were you. I bet he knows for sure. Good Luck.

Archive
10-29-2001, 10:58 AM
Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>Hey Andy,<BR>That is what I thought but Derek, at SGC, says the SCD says differently. I believe there is conflicting info. I also have enlisted Jay's help......thanks for the help and as always....<BR>best regards

Archive
10-29-2001, 11:02 AM
Posted By: <b>HalleyGator</b><p>I just want to congratulate Leon on getting the card graded!! We are so sick and tired of counterfeit crap on EBay that it is refreshing to see someone buy a "real" card for a good price.

Archive
10-29-2001, 05:03 PM
Posted By: <b>Jaime Leiderman</b><p>The size is the best way to know.<BR>You have a N693.<BR><BR>The other "variation" came in cabinet size.<BR><BR>Yours is pretty rare and scarce and you've made a GREAT deal.<BR><BR>I'll try to post pics of both variations later.<BR><BR>Hope you can post or send pics of the card once "graded" by the "experts".