PDA

View Full Version : Can PSA Customer Service really be slower than S--T ???

russkcpa
02-08-2024, 10:03 AM
I called PSA this morning at 10:07 EST. There were more than 10 callers before me in the queue. I refuse to enter a call back number as in my experience they have NEVER called back. By 11AM I was down to 5 callers ahead of me. It is now 12 Noon and STILL at 5 callers ahead of me. Did they all drown in the flood ?? PSA really sucks when it comes to customer service.
JMHO

ullmandds
02-08-2024, 10:06 AM
Where would we be without the constant complaint threads about PSA.

How many times must a business offer unacceptable customer service and a poor quality product...yet the lemmings are still beating down the door.

You gotta love it!!!!

GasHouseGang
02-08-2024, 10:10 AM
Yeah, nobody uses PSA anymore. They're too busy! (Thank you Yogi)

Leon
02-08-2024, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the updates!
I called PSA this morning at 10:07 EST. There were more than 10 callers before me in the queue. I refuse to enter a call back number as in my experience they have NEVER called back. By 11AM I was down to 5 callers ahead of me. It is now 12 Noon and STILL at 5 callers ahead of me. Did they all drown in the flood ?? PSA really sucks when it comes to customer service.
JMHO

parkplace33
02-08-2024, 10:37 AM
Folks, PSA doesn't care about customer service. But this hasn't effected the amount they are grading.

https://www.gemrate.com/dash

bnorth
02-08-2024, 10:50 AM
Where would we be without the constant complaint threads about PSA.

How many times must a business offer unacceptable customer service and a poor quality product...yet the lemmings are still beating down the door.

You gotta love it!!!!

It would be a WAY slower forum. Just remember PSA slabs sell for the most money. Main thing is to keep telling yourself and everyone else that. If everyone actually discovers what a complete joke they are our collections will be worth WAY less and nobody wants that. PSA rules.:rolleyes:

BobbyStrawberry
02-08-2024, 11:07 AM
Does SGC still not have a phone number at all?

Zach Wheat
02-08-2024, 11:20 AM
Just lower your expectations and you will be fine :)

bnorth
02-08-2024, 11:34 AM
Just lower your expectations and you will be fine :)

LOL Awesome Mr Wheat you get my vote for post of the day.

ullmandds
02-08-2024, 11:44 AM
It would be a WAY slower forum. Just remember PSA slabs sell for the most money. Main thing is to keep telling yourself and everyone else that. If everyone actually discovers what a complete joke they are our collections will be worth WAY less and nobody wants that. PSA rules.:rolleyes:

oh ya! PSA FOREVER!

Yoda
02-08-2024, 12:48 PM
Don't forget to eat your lunch while you wait.

russkcpa
02-08-2024, 12:57 PM
2:50 PM Update:
I was Number 2 in the queue when I went out 90 minutes ago but didn't hang up. Just returned and still number 2. You can't make this shit up.

hcv123
02-08-2024, 01:23 PM
Yes

Ps. Been there - feel for you man!

Fred
02-08-2024, 02:05 PM
2:50 PM Update:
I was Number 2 in the queue when I went out 90 minutes ago but didn't hang up. Just returned and still number 2. You can't make this shit up.

What would have been sad is if you returned and found that they hung up because nobody responded when it was finally your turn.

I guess you gotta be in Zen mode if making a call to a TPG. Vegas should make odds on this - "how long before PSA answers their phone?" Probably best to take the "over", every time.

You gotta love it!!!!

That is the perfect business model - let people know you don't care, suck at what you do and have everyone begging for more... it doesn't allude to a positive depiction of the customers that accept this mediocrity.

Lorewalker
02-09-2024, 11:31 AM
The customer service experience far exceeds their accuracy and fairness in grading vintage. Was told by more than one person who left the company since it was taken private, that they intentionally keep the CS well under staffed to discourage people from contacting them. They just want you to send them money and hat's off to the sheeple, they are doing just that. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I stopped submitting long ago. Call me stupid but I can tolerate waiting 3 to 4 weeks to get an emails returned. I can tolerate having to be in the queue for a call within 15 mins of opening and waiting around all day for a call back. I can even tolerate the wait times to get cards back and the less than reasonable grading fees but I cannot tolerate my vintage cards consistently coming back 2 grades lower than they are. Been doing this too long to be off by 2 grades submission after submission.

perezfan
02-09-2024, 11:55 AM
The customer service experience far exceeds their accuracy and fairness in grading vintage. Was told by more than one person who left the company since it was taken private, that they intentionally keep the CS well under staffed to discourage people from contacting them. They just want you to send them money and hat's off to the sheeple, they are doing just that. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I stopped submitting long ago. Call me stupid but I can tolerate waiting 3 to 4 weeks to get an emails returned. I can tolerate having to be in the queue for a call within 15 mins of opening and waiting around all day for a call back. I can even tolerate the wait times to get cards back and the less than reasonable grading fees but I cannot tolerate my vintage cards consistently coming back 2 grades lower than they are. Been doing this too long to be off by 2 grades submission after submission.

But other than that, they are really good at what they do.

frankbmd
02-09-2024, 12:05 PM
PSA Customer Service never bothers me at all.

I never use them for grading.:D