PDA

View Full Version : 1970 topps basketball commons psa 10

rjackson44
06-27-2023, 05:19 PM
Just crazy insane prices nuts,,has to be set registry’ crazys ,,they have to overpay for the best.

camaro69
06-28-2023, 07:38 AM
Just crazy insane prices nuts,,has to be set registry’ crazys ,,they have to overpay for the best.

I believe it is the same with all the sports. Like you I do not understand why someone would pay
literally 8-10 thousand dollars for a card that can be bought for under $5.00 raw in near mint to mint
condition.But those people that have their cards in these set registries and who want to be number
one with that set. Well they seem to have very deep pockets so they can get to that point of saying "I have the best set".

rjackson44
07-05-2023, 08:07 AM
I believe it is the same with all the sports. Like you I do not understand why someone would pay
literally 8-10 thousand dollars for a card that can be bought for under $5.00 raw in near mint to mint
condition.But those people that have their cards in these set registries and who want to be number
one with that set. Well they seem to have very deep pockets so they can get to that point of saying "I have the best set".

100 pct agree