PDA

View Full Version : Frank Grube Bat

eastonfalcon19
03-09-2021, 06:22 AM
I’m taking a shot here but if anybody has a Frank Grube bat that they want to sell please reach out to me. Thank you!

eastonfalcon19
03-09-2021, 05:09 PM
I'm also looking for a Charlie Berry GU bat. The reason behind these 2 guys is that Grube is from Easton Pa and went to Lafayette College. Berry is from Phillipsburg NJ which is across the bridge from Easton PA. Berry also played at Lafayette College and he played football there too.

eastonfalcon19
03-28-2022, 07:07 PM
Bump. Still looking for game used bats from these two. Let me know if there's anything out there. Thank you

Mark
03-30-2022, 04:27 AM
Bump. Still looking for game used bats from these two. Let me know if there's anything out there. Thank you

I don't have either of them, but I noticed that there is at least one of them out there, somewhere. In a 20-year old ad, Leftfield Collectibles listed a Charlie Berry bat for sale for $175.

eastonfalcon19
03-31-2022, 07:13 PM
Thanks Mark for sharing that info. So there is hope of a bat out there. It is the only I've ever heard of. I know there was a Grube bat that sold in a Mears auction years ago but it hasn't popped up since. Hopefully one of them will pop up.