PDA

View Full Version : Any auction house or company that specializes in newspapers/magazines

BeanTown
02-02-2021, 09:07 PM
Where is best place to sell old Newspapers, Magazines, Notebooks, etc.... Most have great covers with HOFers and are complete. Others have great subject matter like Dewey beats Truman. I don't know what auction house specializes in these other than eBay. Over the last 3 decades Ive managed to pick off what I thought were good buys and want to make some space.

jbsports33
02-03-2021, 11:46 AM
These types of items are fading in interest, we specialized in old paper for many years and did very well with magazines and other vintage paper. We sold much of what we had at shows, but we used Hunt Auctions a few times. If you need help with anything - you can always contact me

Thanks Jimmy

bgar3
02-03-2021, 12:41 PM
There is a dealer of newspapers name Tim Hughes. Check out his website, I have come across it doing research. Not sure what he pays for stuff and don’t think I ever dealt with him. Good luck.

BeanTown
02-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the replies. Was thinking Hunt or Hakes and was hoping there was an AH I didnt know about. I know I can sell stuff here, but the shipping would drive me bonkers getting ready and its fragile stuff.