PDA

View Full Version : A re-introduction

mikemcgrail
02-01-2021, 04:25 AM
Greetings All,

Mike McGrail here. Some of you that have been around here for years may remember me. I am the former US Air Force guy who lives in The Netherlands.

I have an "on again, off again" history with the hobby and this board. Recent Covid lockdown measures over here have provided lots of time to root thru the many boxes in the attic and this has slowly moved my collecting needle back towards the "on again" position.

You may see me become more active in the BST arena and I wanted to post this here first to limit any "who the hell is this guy?" reactions from folks that have never interacted with me.

Gr, Mike

Leon
02-01-2021, 07:13 AM
Welcome back, Mike. I remember you well. It's always good to have more friendly collectors on the forum. You are among hundreds that have left and come back. That's life. Good luck in the hunt my friend.
LL

Greetings All,

Mike McGrail here. Some of you that have been around here for years may remember me. I am the former US Air Force guy who lives in The Netherlands.

I have an "on again, off again" history with the hobby and this board. Recent Covid lockdown measures over here have provided lots of time to root thru the many boxes in the attic and this has slowly moved my collecting needle back towards the "on again" position.

You may see me become more active in the BST arena and I wanted to post this here first to limit any "who the hell is this guy?" reactions from folks that have never interacted with me.

Gr, Mike

autograf
02-01-2021, 08:17 AM
welcome back Mike.........as soon as I saw your name, I thought 'overseas....maybe netherlands'. Glad to have you back.

Rhotchkiss
02-01-2021, 08:24 AM
Hi Mike. Welcome back. I like your avatar- if anything you are planning on listing in BST has that face, or the face of his HOF contemporaries, I am your man!

Ryan

Marslife
02-01-2021, 08:24 AM
Hey Mike!

Always remembered happily for completing my 1971 Topps Football for me!

looking forward to more swaps!

thanks again!

TTYL!

Cliff

Vintagecatcher
02-01-2021, 08:37 PM
Welcome back Mike!

Hope all is well!

Patrick

mikemcgrail
02-02-2021, 12:47 AM
Thanks gents!

All well over here, hope the same for all of you as well.

Gr, Mike

fisherboy7
02-02-2021, 06:18 AM
Welcome back Mike! Of course I remember you well. Some of us old school net54'ers are still lurking in the background. Great to see you getting back into collecting.

What are you thinking you'll be on the hunt for, now that you're (semi) back?