PDA

View Full Version : Best Way of Reaching Sirius Sportscards Owner?

griffon512
01-31-2021, 07:31 AM
I've called the business phone number on the site (mailbox is full) and sent an email to the business email listed (not responded to).

Does anyone know the best way of reaching the owner through personal phone, personal email, etc?

Thanks for the help.

jjp3rd
01-31-2021, 07:32 AM
It’s not easy. No help, I know, but you are definitely not alone in that frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRoberts
01-31-2021, 07:54 AM
Good luck. I'm beginning to understand why he advertises a negative rate of 3.5 percent for some consignments.

griffon512
02-01-2021, 10:16 AM
It’s not easy. No help, I know, but you are definitely not alone in that frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you or anyone else has had any luck reaching him, how did you do it?

theuclakid
02-01-2021, 10:27 AM
go to their web site and click on contact....I have had no problem the few times I have asked about a package status...he usually responds within a reasonable amount of time, and shipping of the auction winnings is prompt..just that he has so many, the amount of packages may overwhelm his PO for a few days

Bruce Perry

griffon512
02-01-2021, 10:35 AM
go to their web site and click on contact....I have had no problem the few times I have asked about a package status...he usually responds within a reasonable amount of time, and shipping of the auction winnings is prompt..just that he has so many, the amount of packages may overwhelm his PO for a few days

Bruce Perry

Thanks, I did that and got this response "Error - page not found: ContactUsConfirmation"

I tried the other business contact info options as well and they don't work. As a result, I'm hoping someone has the owner's personal contact info.

theuclakid
02-01-2021, 12:22 PM
well that's not good....I hope you can contact Sirius...as I said, he (they) has always been cordial with me, and I do not consign with his auctions

Bruce Perry

jfkheat
02-01-2021, 04:10 PM
I actually had someone answer the phone one Thursday night around 10-11 pm when an auction was ending. This was 3 or so years ago.

Peter_Spaeth
02-01-2021, 04:47 PM
:DSend an email saying you have a million dollar collection you are looking to consign.

mechanicalman
02-01-2021, 04:51 PM
So many auction houses. It blows my mind that some can survive with poor customer service, considering they’re essentially in the business of customer service.

riggs336
02-01-2021, 05:32 PM
This worked for me: I emailed Auction Report saying, "One of your Featured Advertisers is completely unresponsive to its customers. Is this really an Advertiser you want to Feature?"
I got an email from the auction house resolving the issue the next day.
Sirius is an advertiser on the Auction Report site.

griffon512
02-01-2021, 09:08 PM
:DSend an email saying you have a million dollar collection you are looking to consign.

:)smart

pclpads
02-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Win one of their auctions. Then don't pay for 60 days. You are bound to hear from them. :D

55koufax
02-02-2021, 05:26 PM
I have been a client of theirs since day one. I have won thousands of cards on their auctions over the years and have consigned several thousand others.

In the past telephone calls are something they do not handle well at all.

That said, one of the principles is named Michael and he usually responds to me within 24 hours of emailing.

griffon512
02-02-2021, 05:32 PM
took a long time, but finally heard back from them over email. thanks.

jayshum
03-26-2021, 05:20 AM
Apparently their customer service has not improved. I sent multiple emails and tried calling numerous times to get information about a card in their last auction. No response to emails and no one ever answered the phone, and mailbox was full so couldn't leave a message. They potentially cost themselves money because I would have bid higher than the final bid on the card I was interested in if I could have found out what I wanted to know about it.

AddieJoss
06-26-2021, 09:56 AM
No ability to leave a voicemail. I’ve tried multiple times. I’ve sent 3 emails also no reply to any. How can you consider consigning to them when they won’t reply to bidders. I won several cards in thier last auction and can’t get a reply.
Cory Weiser

jayshum
06-26-2021, 10:19 AM
No ability to leave a voicemail. I’ve tried multiple times. I’ve sent 3 emails also no reply to any. How can you consider consigning to them when they won’t reply to bidders. I won several cards in thier last auction and can’t get a reply.
Cory Weiser

Looks like nothing has changed from a few months ago when I tried to contact them. None of their listings show card backs, and I wanted to see the back of a card that had a MC qualifier but the front was fine so I wasn't bidding on it without seeing the back. Agreed there is no way I would ever consign something with them, and even bidding on something is unlikely. Maybe a higher graded card with no qualifier would be it since I could probably assume the back would be fine.