PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know aasportscards from eBay?

Belfast1933
01-28-2021, 12:27 PM
Wondering if anyone know if ”aasportscards from eBay” is a member here?

Looks like they are out of West Chester PA

Thx all

Jeff

Jim65
01-28-2021, 01:27 PM
Did you try messaging him on Ebay and asking if he's a member of Net54? I've done it quite a few times before.

Belfast1933
01-28-2021, 02:21 PM
Did you try messaging him on Ebay and asking if he's a member of Net54? I've done it quite a few times before.

I would ask directly but I worry that Ebay screens for that and I could (technically) lose my eBay rights if they picked up on it

Believe it or not, one seller on EBay actually threatened to turn me in to EBay for even suggesting we switch to another seller/buyer platform

But thx for the suggestion.

Jeff

Gorditadogg
01-28-2021, 10:56 PM
Oh I believe it. It is definitely against the rules of ebay and if you are a major seller over there you don't want to get fined or kicked off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bcbgcbrcb
01-29-2021, 07:26 AM
I happened to see a couple of their videos last night on youtube. Looks like big into hockey.

Leon
01-29-2021, 07:47 AM
Oh I believe it. It is definitely against the rules of ebay and if you are a major seller over there you don't want to get fined or kicked off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So how does one get fined for using a different platform? I could see ebay suspending or banning an account, but levying a fine? :eek:

and a random new pickup....

Belfast1933
01-29-2021, 07:47 AM
I happened to see a couple of their videos last night on youtube. Looks like big into hockey.

Great lead, thx. I’ll try and reach them that way

chlankf
01-29-2021, 08:21 AM
So how does one get fined for using a different platform? I could see ebay suspending or banning an account, but levying a fine? :eek:

Damn Leon, I get such a kick out if your comments and adding a card. Nice one by the way. Keep it up sir. It's these little things that get me through the day.

Craig

Casey2296
01-29-2021, 09:48 AM

Nice pick up Leon.