PDA

View Full Version : T206 Cards

Fish
01-17-2021, 06:35 PM
Hey guys! I’m new to the site and am loving it so far! I have 2 T206 cards I am looking to sell but I’m not sure if anyone would be interested or how much they are worth. One is a PSA 5 MK Wid Conroy/ Piedmont back and one is a PSA 4 MC Frank Owen/Sweet Caporal/Charles Bray collection. Would love to know if anybody is interested and the value of these guys! Thank you!

vthobby
01-17-2021, 06:43 PM
Hey guys! I’m new to the site and am loving it so far! I have 2 T206 cards I am looking to sell but I’m not sure if anyone would be interested or how much they are worth. One is a PSA 5 MK Wid Conroy/ Piedmont back and one is a PSA 4 MC Frank Owen/Sweet Caporal/Charles Bray collection. Would love to know if anybody is interested and the value of these guys! Thank you!

Welcome to the site! It looks like you did post in the sales section which was correct but to get maximum return you should post photos and prices. This post you just made is in the wrong area. You posted it in the right area earlier you just need to add some details on that T206 buy/sell board post, thanks!

Mike