PDA

View Full Version : How does one reply to a message?

biggies
01-10-2021, 07:18 PM
I'm sure I will feel very stupid after this but how?
I hit reply and type into the large white box under previous message and then hit submit and nothing.
I can't find any history for messages I've sent.

What am I doing/not doing?

Thanks

Kevin
01-10-2021, 07:22 PM
I don't think "quick reply" works. You have to go under the original post and reply that way...

biggies
01-10-2021, 07:25 PM
I'm sure its me but that doesn't appear to work

Casey2296
01-10-2021, 07:35 PM
Hit the reply button, that will open a smaller text box, scroll down to the end of the conversation within that box until you see this: (/quote)
Tap your finger right after that quote and start typing your reply. When done hit submit message and away you go.

x2drich2000
01-10-2021, 08:02 PM
You might be doing it correctly and just not have the option to save messages selected. Check if you have the setting to save sent messages checked. Go to "Quick Links" in the blue bar at the top ->Edit Options, the last check box in the second section should be checked.

triwak
01-11-2021, 11:48 AM
You might be doing it correctly and just not have the option to save messages selected. Check if you have the setting to save sent messages checked. Go to "Quick Links" in the blue bar at the top ->Edit Options, the last check box in the second section should be checked.

Thank you for this!! I've had the same question for years, and never had that box checked.