PDA

View Full Version : Checklist App/Program Suggestion

Hellwig
01-06-2021, 12:41 PM
What do you guys do for checklists management to keep track of projects you have going?

I want to move beyond pen and paper but still have a hard copy as well as an easily manageable digital copy. I like the Checklist app on the Apple store by SixAxis but it doesn’t let you print or export data. Is there anything else you guys use besides Excel or another spreadsheet program?

upstateNYmilb
01-06-2021, 01:15 PM
I use:

tcdb.com

Has a checklist of every set ever known. You can keep track of your collection and make want lists as well. Even has a great community for trading.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

steve B
01-07-2021, 10:42 AM
I just use a spreadsheet. And not in any complex way. Just replicating what I did with pen and paper. A simple grid and various ways of checking off the numbers I have. Usually a capital H if the card is nice, lowercase if it's worn. The handful of graded cards I put the grade in the box.

This does break down sometimes for more modern sets with lots of varieties etc.

What I like is that it's simple, and I don't lose the checkoff sheet like I did with written ones.

What I don't like is that I can't track variations well, and don't have player names. So I can list the cards I'm missing, but don't know if they're commons or HOF, or rookies.

Older stuff like T206 etc I do use the names and it's larger, but a lot better.
(I "borrowed" the T206 superset spreadsheet and removed some of the info to get my grid. Too much typing otherwise)