PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Savage Cards

uyu906
12-21-2020, 06:28 PM
Is anyone else having the problem that I am with not being able to access Kevin Savage Cards website or auctions? I have been having this issue for a few days now.

Thanks,
Rich

h2oya311
12-21-2020, 06:39 PM
Likely they use Simple Auction sites as well as all the other AHs that have been down the past few days.

bobbyw8469
12-21-2020, 06:48 PM
Likely they use Simple Auction sites as well as all the other AHs that have been down the past few days.

Bingo....every single auction house that used Simple Auction is DOA until they pay the ransom.

uyu906
12-21-2020, 06:59 PM

I did not know this was a thing. Interesting -

NATCARD
12-21-2020, 07:09 PM
I use them to run my website and auctions. I have been told they are working on it. I had an auction end last Wednesday and site has been down since Friday am. No one able to pay for invoices online. Hopefully back up soon. Jeff W

BRoberts
12-21-2020, 07:49 PM
I did not know this was a thing. Interesting -

Apparently only some people who have registered with Simple Auction Site clients (auction houses) have received emails about the alleged ransomware problem. That's not on the auction houses but rather Simple Auction Site management.

sb1
12-22-2020, 01:22 AM
Only the AH's have been receiving email updates from Simple Auctions, not the registered bidders of the AH's. Many of the AH's use an email service thru Simple and cannot send or receive emails at this time.

h2oya311
12-22-2020, 05:21 AM
Only the AH's have been receiving email updates from Simple Auctions, not the registered bidders of the AH's. Many of the AH's use an email service thru Simple and cannot send or receive emails at this time.

Yikes! That makes sense. I was wondering why some auction houses were being proactive about emailing their customers while others were radio silent.

It's amazing how many things we take for granted. 2020 has made that abundantly clear.

Kevin Savage
12-22-2020, 06:15 AM
Kevin Savage Cards auction site is still down as of Tuesday am, Dec 22, 2020. We apologize for the issues- and we have been informed that the site should be up middle to end of the week.

We will rework auction closing dates for auctions that should have closed during the outage- and will inform all of our bidders when we are back up and running. 2020 has been a challenge for everyone(us included)- and it only seems like this site outage is a somewhat fitting end to this year.

Again we are sorry for any inconvenience- and we really appreciate everyone's patience as we deal with the problem- and work toward a solution.

Sincerely,

Kevin Savage
Pres. CEO and CCS(Chief Card Sorter), Kevin Savage Cards

uyu906
12-22-2020, 11:48 AM
Thanks Kevin - I was wondering what happened with my invoices.