PDA

View Full Version : REA Lot #1719 - Federal League Player Contracts

ngrow9
11-22-2020, 12:57 PM
I'm not sure if anyone here is planning to bid on this lot, but I am very interested in acquiring any one of the 7 Federal League contracts comprising REA Lot #1719. If anyone is planning to bid on those, and would like to partner up and/or sell one off to make up some of the investment, please let me know!

ngrow9
12-07-2020, 04:53 AM
Bump. If whoever won the lot would like to move one of the contracts, I'd potentially be interested in acquiring one.

prewarsports
12-07-2020, 10:47 AM
I was the underbidder, went way higher than I thought I would need to but eventually had to bow out. It was a nice group with some rare autographs but unless you plan on chopping them up to get two signatures out of some of the rare guys, it went to high I think at nearly 7k with the BP. They are awesome though!

Scott Garner
12-07-2020, 01:04 PM
I was the underbidder, went way higher than I thought I would need to but eventually had to bow out. It was a nice group with some rare autographs but unless you plan on chopping them up to get two signatures out of some of the rare guys, it went to high I think at nearly 7k with the BP. They are awesome though!

Hi Rhys,
Awesome indeed! I was bidding on behalf of 4 total collectors on this lot.
The realized price surprised me as well. I thought that our ceiling would win it, but we weren't even close. :eek: