CobbSpikedMe
11-18-2020, 06:50 PM
Thanks a lot for outing this listing Richard. :rolleyes::p

mrmopar
11-18-2020, 06:57 PM
Is it Mars?

Tao_Moko
11-18-2020, 07:39 PM
Huh. Maybe I should open an account and try to unload my 1988 Donruss Al Leiter reprints. But I thought facebook was just for angry teens to post their opinions. Adults use it too?

steve B
11-18-2020, 09:36 PM
Huh. Maybe I should open an account and try to unload my 1988 Donruss Al Leiter reprints. But I thought facebook was just for angry teens to post their opinions. Adults use it too?

Yeah, we used to be angry teens, but we still have opinions. :D And we're still angry, just about different stuff. :D:D

Butch7999
11-18-2020, 11:50 PM
OMG you guys. Facebook is, like, so 2010s. Only old people hang out there now, it's, like, all housewives
and yer mom posting stuff about their grandkids and pictures of kitties and stuff, and old white dudes
posting white-supremo conspiracy theories and stuff. Eeuww! It's sooo shrank! The kewl kids are all on
SnapChat and Instagram and TikTok, and the weirdo kids are on Reddit. Like, jeez, old dudes, get with it.

steve B
11-19-2020, 11:06 AM
OMG you guys. Facebook is, like, so 2010s. Only old people hang out there now, it's, like, all housewives
and yer mom posting stuff about their grandkids and pictures of kitties and stuff, and old white dudes
posting white-supremo conspiracy theories and stuff. Eeuww! It's sooo shrank! The kewl kids are all on
SnapChat and Instagram and TikTok, and the weirdo kids are on Reddit. Like, jeez, old dudes, get with it.

So those aren't all just places people post their own cheesecake pics?

Tao_Moko
11-19-2020, 02:37 PM

"Shrank"? Please educate me.

jakebeckleyoldeagleeye
11-19-2020, 04:22 PM

Big deal!

slidekellyslide
11-19-2020, 04:41 PM
I prefer etsy myself.:D

Etsy used to be awesome before most people found out about it. I was in line at the post office years ago when I overheard two gals talking about Etsy...one was shipping her stuff off. I went home and looked it up. I found so many awesome rare items being sold by people that had zero idea what they had. I bought a circa 1890s Spalding crescent glove for $20, numerous rare Disneyland postcards because unlike ebay sellers these sellers had no clue which were the rare ones, a Quisp cereal mailaway flying saucer unused with the original box for $10. Unfortunately the seller mailed it to me in the original shipping box and used sharpie to put my address right on it. Of course, she sold a $400 toy for $10...she had no clue it was worth anything.

Today you can't get anything.

Leon
11-21-2020, 09:19 AM
Etsy used to be awesome before most people found out about it. I was in line at the post office years ago when I overheard two gals talking about Etsy...one was shipping her stuff off. I went home and looked it up. I found so many awesome rare items being sold by people that had zero idea what they had. I bought a circa 1890s Spalding crescent glove for $20, numerous rare Disneyland postcards because unlike ebay sellers these sellers had no clue which were the rare ones, a Quisp cereal mailaway flying saucer unused with the original box for $10. Unfortunately the seller mailed it to me in the original shipping box and used sharpie to put my address right on it. Of course, she sold a $400 toy for $10...she had no clue it was worth anything.

Today you can't get anything.

20 yrs ago it was that way on ebay.

todeen
11-21-2020, 11:52 AM

SnapChat and Instagram and TikTok, and the weirdo kids are on Reddit. Like, jeez, old dudes, get with it.+1

Teens are using social media that keeps secrets from adults (or at least keeps them better). If adults start using something more often, kids move onto the next place.

But none of my friends use social media, so I've had no reason to leave MySpace.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk