PDA

View Full Version : PSA - Find my Package

Billyscards
11-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Hello all,

I recently sent a photo to PSA/DNA for authentication. USPS shows tracking arriving a week ago but on PSA’s website the “find my package” feature shows that it’s not scanned yet.

I know PSA is backlogged but does anyone know if the find my package area is also delayed?

Thanks in advance

Jcosta19
11-07-2020, 03:03 PM
I have sent 2 packages (both for cards one super express and one express) to them one last month and one the month prior and they both showed up in the find my package within 1-2 days of delivery.

Not sure if the level of submission affects this the same way as processing time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BobbyStrawberry
11-07-2020, 03:07 PM
I had this same issue recently. I called (actually got through to someone) and they said it can take a little while for them to scan in everything. It was within a week that it appeared as delivered.

Throttlesteer
11-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Did you pay the additional $50 for the super express find my package service?

Sorry, just getting irritated with PSA lately. I hope your submission turns up soon.

Directly
11-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Did you print and adhere the PSA bar code to the outside of your package, which I understood is intended assist and improve their logging in process, or is this for processing cards submitting to Ca.

Billyscards
11-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Thanks everyone I’m learning a lot. The package was sent to NJ for the photo authentication. Looks like I should have done some different things.