PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Paid Card Help - Nashua/north of Boston area

Leon
10-01-2020, 09:59 AM
****Update- Already have enough interested for now.

I have a hobby friend, in the business, who needs some help with authenticating and going through some baseball cards.

Here is what I was told-

We have some T205 and T206 cards here now and we have some Topps factory sets on the way. We need an all around "know it all”.. .someone who could say that’s a 5 and that’s an 8…..or cards that should graded….or. that’s a rare back……someone who lives near Nashua/ north of Boston, that would be amazing….This is a paying consultancy, as needed…

I will be vetting prospective folks for the consulting. Please contact me (I am easy to find) if interested. Thanks all!

Every thread needs a card. :) This is not one being looked at for the project.
https://luckeycards.com/tyt205.jpg

steve B
10-01-2020, 11:58 AM
Grading is a bit too subjective to be certain of what grade a card might get.
I'm pretty good, but couldn't guarantee anything.

But I'm pretty solid on everything else, a generalist having cards from OJs up to this year. And I'm just south of Nashua.

BobbyVCP
10-01-2020, 01:54 PM
I now live in Peterborough about a 30-40 minute drive to Nashua...I will gladly help out.

Bobby

Leon
10-02-2020, 11:21 AM
There are 3 or 4 folks interested so in fairness to everyone I need to ask to not have more requests from members to see if this is a fit. I will respond through a PM or Email what to do next for all who have responded up until now. I need to check with the person asking. Thanks again ....

Leon
10-06-2020, 05:39 PM
Quick update. There were approximately 5 board members who either posted in this thread or contacted me privately. Those names and user ids were given to the person needing the help. He will reach out to whomever he wants and said it will be based a lot on what he sees in the profiles. Thanks to all who responded and to all others who put up with this. :) I thought it was a win win for a board member and that company.