PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to contact Sirius Sports Auctions?

t206kid
09-30-2020, 10:18 AM
If anyone can help me get in touch with someone from Sirius Sports Auctions I would appreciate it.

They don't answer the phone number on their website and VM box is full. They also do not answer emails from the posted email.

Thanks!

Rich Klein
09-30-2020, 10:25 AM
Have you tried to reach them via their EBay site. EBay has an ask the seller a question, so go there as well.

riggs336
09-30-2020, 02:44 PM
This method has worked for me in the past:
Contact someone they advertise with, such as Auction Report, and explain your situation. Ask if they have a contact number for the advertiser (Sirius), or better yet, if they will contact Sirius on your behalf.

Clydewally
10-01-2020, 10:17 AM
There is a phone number at the bottom of their webpage

JustinD
07-23-2021, 03:02 PM
Sorry for pulling up an old thread here but having the same issue.

Does anyone have a contact for Sirius Sports Cards that they actually use? The phone number on their site and invoices is never answered and the VM box is full. Prior to it filling up, I was able to leave a message that has gone unanswered.

I tried them as an experiment and paid June 23rd (30 days now) with no shipment or acknowledgement to this point and the invoice still shows unpaid. I guess I am glad I used paypal as I will be asking for a refund shortly.

Any info appreciated, Justin

jayshum
07-24-2021, 06:38 AM
There's another thread about them with the same types of comments as this one. I wanted to bid on something in an auction a few months ago but wanted a back scan. There was no way to get in touch with them - no response to email, no one answered, no VM possible - so I didn't bid and the card sold for a lot less than I would have been willing to pay so not sure why anyone would bid on their auctions or consign with them.

https://net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=295772&highlight=sirius+auction

Johnny630
07-24-2021, 07:17 AM
I’ve never had any issues in buying from Mike at Sirius. His shipments usually come within a week a half from the end of auction.

jayshum
07-24-2021, 11:16 AM
I’ve never had any issues in buying from Mike at Sirius. His shipments usually come within a week a half from the end of auction.

Have you ever successfully contacted him? If so, how?

Johnny630
07-24-2021, 11:48 AM
Have you ever successfully contacted him? If so, how?

Other then seeing him in person at shows no.

Yoda
07-24-2021, 01:36 PM
I had a very similar problem with them on a nice '52 Topps Billy Herman card. Paid, of course, but weeks went by and no Billy. Finally, sent them a threatening email and the card magically appeared about a week later.

I think you really need to go after them hard. Good luck.
P.S. Hope it wasn't a high value card you bought and paid for.

invest
07-24-2021, 02:00 PM
I have contacted them several times on purchases using their email. They responded every time. Sirius Sports Cards <sirius@smart.net>

I hope that helps

Troy

invest
07-24-2021, 02:02 PM
sirius (at sign) smart (dot) net

jayshum
07-24-2021, 03:48 PM
sirius (at sign) smart (dot) net

I tried that as well as sirius@siriussportsauctions.com. No response to either for emails sent about a week before the auction ended that I was interested in.