PDA

View Full Version : A little Covid humor

DaveW
09-26-2020, 09:04 PM
A little Covid Humor . . .

• I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!

• This virus has done what no woman has been able to do: Cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!

• Looking to trade a 24-pack of toilet paper and half a can of Lysol for a 4 bedroom house. Message me!

• Quarantine has turned us into dogs: We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car rides.

• My husband and I decided we don’t want to have children. We will be telling them tonight at dinner…

• Summer 2020 is like being 16 again...Gas is cheap and I’m grounded.

• I need to practice social distancing from the refrigerator.

• Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.

Feel free to add your own.

steve B
09-26-2020, 09:26 PM
Actually had one in real life.
Did some work on masks for local hospitals at the makerspace. A couple of the other guys had a discussion about filters etc since one actually worked for a medical device manufacturer.

Once they found a solution, there was this awkward "not the high five, not a handshake, out of position for an elbow bump .... " They settled on a foot tap..

I turned to the other slightly old guy and said
"For 50 years it's been -don't kick your friends.... "

Bigdaddy
09-26-2020, 09:28 PM
It used to be that you'd cough to cover up a fart.

Now you fart to cover up a cough.

#truestory

ALBB
09-27-2020, 05:47 AM
thats some funny stuff !!

ocjack
09-27-2020, 10:46 AM
My car is getting better mileage now. I'm up to 3 weeks per gallon.

Now I understand why my dog tries to run out the door whenever it's opened.

samosa4u
09-27-2020, 11:49 AM
it used to be that you'd cough to cover up a fart.

Now you fart to cover up a cough.

#truestory

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

hcv123
09-27-2020, 01:48 PM
I was Lol'ing at most of them - will definitely be paying them forward! Thanks for sharing.

Snapolit1
09-27-2020, 02:34 PM
I've read countless articles about how difficult this whole pandemic thing has been on marriages. People in each other's faces all day, etc. Lots of stress. Too much togetherness. I must be very lucky. My wife and I have enjoyed every minute of being together. I've learned exactly how loving and caring my wife really is. Just this morning, for example, I woke up at 4:30 am to find her holding a pillow over my face so I didn't get COVID. Can you believe that?

ocjack
09-27-2020, 03:12 PM
I've read countless articles about how difficult this whole pandemic thing has been on marriages. People in each other's faces all day, etc. Lots of stress. Too much togetherness. I must be very lucky. My wife and I have enjoyed every minute of being together. I've learned exactly how loving and caring my wife really is. Just this morning, for example, I woke up at 4:30 am to find her holding a pillow over my face so I didn't get COVID. Can you believe that?

She's a keeper.

Case12
09-27-2020, 06:16 PM
When you order pizza just so you can meet someone new.

Bigdaddy
09-27-2020, 06:21 PM
When you order pizza just so you can meet someone new.

Old college trick.

LibSuperstar
09-27-2020, 11:04 PM

Oh, that's love.

kkkkandp
09-28-2020, 06:43 AM
Funny now in New Jersey. Probably won't be as funny in January!

Republicaninmass
09-28-2020, 07:37 AM
Since covid lasted all summer, I wonder how many folks enjoyed corona with Lyme?

tschock
09-28-2020, 07:47 AM
While the detective interviewed the bank tellers about the robbery, all they could tell him was that the robber was wearing a mask.

Leon
09-30-2020, 03:07 PM
While the detective interviewed the bank tellers about the robbery, all they could tell him was that the robber was wearing a mask.

I wonder if masked robberies have gone up during the pandemic? Another possible boon for mask makers.

Every thread...

https://luckeycards.com/crazy2.jpg

bnorth
09-30-2020, 03:10 PM
I wonder if masked robberies have gone up during the pandemic? Another possible boon for mask makers.

Every thread...

https://luckeycards.com/crazy2.jpg

That cart being pulled by 2 goats is awesome.:)