PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to REA

55koufax
08-20-2020, 02:40 PM
Just wanted to post some props re Brian and Calvin at REA for another sucessful auction. On a personal note, I am compelled to say their service and communication is unsurpassed. They are swift to respond and fair in dealing with any/all issues their clients may have. Still #1 in my book compared to those others in our world of collecting. Thank you REA.

TakingStock
08-20-2020, 08:12 PM
I second this. I already got my tracking notice today after sending a check in only a few days ago. They are top notch!

taul166
08-21-2020, 05:44 PM
Yes, I agree. I consigned a group lot of graded pre-war cards with them in the auction that just ended. They took the time to analyze the lot and break it down into smaller lots to achieve good results which I am happy about. They benefited too, but it did take a bit more effort to break the lot down which some auction houses probably would not have done. I also have been pleased with their communications when being both a bidder and consignor.

Northviewcats
08-21-2020, 08:08 PM
Very happy with their service. Won two lots wired them the money on Tuesday. Cards arrived today. Well packaged and in the condition promised. Outstanding service.

mantlefan
08-21-2020, 11:27 PM
No one is faster or more professional than REA.