PDA

View Full Version : New member Mays fan!

JohnnyKilroy
08-16-2020, 09:35 AM
Hi everyone

Just wanted to post an intro. I was sent to this sight by another member here and it sounded like it was exactly what I was looking for! I collect mostly vintage and I’m a big Giants and 49er fan. I’ve slowed down a bit because prices have been jumping, but I’m definitely still hunting for deals. I’ll be posting a few things for sale this week, and you’ll definitely see me trying to make some purchases. Also on the hunt for a Mays 51 Bowman and Williams 39 Play Ball, probably just grades 2-4 range... for now :D Looking forward to chatting on the forums, looks like a great site!

hcv123
08-16-2020, 09:59 AM
Great resource on multiple levels. If you are into "oddball" Mays - shoot me a private message.

Leon
08-16-2020, 10:13 AM
Welcome friend!

Fuddjcal
08-16-2020, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone

Just wanted to post an intro. I was sent to this sight by another member here and it sounded like it was exactly what I was looking for! I collect mostly vintage and I’m a big Giants and 49er fan. I’ve slowed down a bit because prices have been jumping, but I’m definitely still hunting for deals. I’ll be posting a few things for sale this week, and you’ll definitely see me trying to make some purchases. Also on the hunt for a Mays 51 Bowman and Williams 39 Play Ball, probably just grades 2-4 range... for now :D Looking forward to chatting on the forums, looks like a great site!

Better Hurry....He isn't getting any younger. :)Picked this one up just this month. I've been looking for many years but the right offer or card never presented itself. In the mean time, I probably paid triple watching it go up up up up but It makes no difference. It is what it is AT THE TIME. Kinda the same feelings I have about gold :D:D Good luck in your quest!

JohnnyKilroy
08-16-2020, 10:30 AM
Better Hurry....He isn't getting any younger. :)Picked this one up just this month. I've been looking for many years but the right offer or card never presented itself. In the mean time, I probably paid triple watching it go up up up up but It makes no difference. It is what it is AT THE TIME. Kinda the same feelings I have about gold :D:D Good luck in your quest!

Wow! Amazing card, well done! I definitely feel the pressure of price spiking. Finally when I have some disposable income, the surge hits lol.

ALR-bishop
08-16-2020, 01:31 PM
https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/jj555/Bishop539/.highres/1959940_zpschhevhhv.jpg

doug.goodman
08-17-2020, 03:05 PM
Welcome to Fantasy Island...

Exhibitman
08-17-2020, 04:31 PM
https://photos.imageevent.com/exhibitman/dropins/giphy.gif

JohnnyKilroy
08-17-2020, 04:32 PM
Classic!