PDA

View Full Version : Beckett grading question

MailboxBaseball
07-31-2020, 02:51 PM
Hello, does anyone happen to know if modern cards and vintage cards can all be sent in the same order to Beckett?

Or do the modern cars have to be sent in their own order, and all vintage cards sent in an order of their own?

Because I see that cards from different eras get different holders.

Any insights are appreciated

Thanks

Rich Klein
08-01-2020, 04:16 AM
Hello, does anyone happen to know if modern cards and vintage cards can all be sent in the same order to Beckett?

Or do the modern cars have to be sent in their own order, and all vintage cards sent in an order of their own?

Because I see that cards from different eras get different holders.

Any insights are appreciated

Thanks

When I was giving them material I would give both modern and vintage in the same order. They can do the separation in the office.

Directly
08-01-2020, 01:58 PM
I heard there may be a grading price increase effective 8/3/20 ??

Rich Klein
08-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Yes that has been posted on other newsgroups about new pricing. Please check the web site before you send in anything.

Rich

MikeGarcia
08-01-2020, 03:33 PM
I heard there may be a grading price increase effective 8/3/20 ??

...would that price increase speed up the return time ? Last I've heard , you had to wait six (6 !!) months for the cards to be slabbed and mailed back .....

MailboxBaseball
08-01-2020, 05:57 PM
When I was giving them material I would give both modern and vintage in the same order. They can do the separation in the office.

AWESOME thanks for the first hand experience feedback.

Yes 2-day and 5-day pricing just rose up.
10-day will rise up soon.

Beckett told me first hand that if you send them cards on a 10-day turn it will be complete in 2 months. 30-day turn will be done in 4-5 months.

Leon
08-02-2020, 06:36 AM
AWESOME thanks for the first hand experience feedback.

Yes 2-day and 5-day pricing just rose up.
10-day will rise up soon.

Beckett told me first hand that if you send them cards on a 10-day turn it will be complete in 2 months. 30-day turn will be done in 4-5 months.

Then they should call it a 2 month service or a 4-5 month service.