PDA

View Full Version : Padres- Will be part of last 4 teams

1952boyntoncollector
07-26-2020, 10:59 AM
You will see, they could use one more bat or if Ty France can hit i can see them being better than Mets and Phillies in NL, and if Dodgers dont have Kershaw......

I am not a padres fan , but eyeball test they look legit , plus Tatis is one of those game changers...i just dont see machado getting all those justin turner key hits..we shall see..

todeen
07-26-2020, 02:54 PM
You will see, they could use one more bat or if Ty France can hit i can see them being better than Mets and Phillies in NL, and if Dodgers dont have Kershaw......

I am not a padres fan , but eyeball test they look legit , plus Tatis is one of those game changers...i just dont see machado getting all those justin turner key hits..we shall see..I don't follow the Padres pitching. But in the early 2000s I was bullish on the 2003 Florida Marlins. Everyone had been talking about their pitching phenoms, and that year it all came together. If Padres have a 1-2-3 combo of pitchers of any worth, or a decent bullpen to carry them thru close games, it's quite possible you will be right. Youth vigor and Hosmer's experience can carry a team far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1952boyntoncollector
07-26-2020, 03:22 PM
I don't follow the Padres pitching. But in the early 2000s I was bullish on the 2003 Florida Marlins. Everyone had been talking about their pitching phenoms, and that year it all came together. If Padres have a 1-2-3 combo of pitchers of any worth, or a decent bullpen to carry them thru close games, it's quite possible you will be right. Youth vigor and Hosmer's experience can carry a team far.

Well Vegas Over/under is only 30.5 wins and making the playoffs +320 so only giving up them 30 or so percent chance....so its not like a lot of people agree with me..plus finishing in the top 4....

todeen
07-26-2020, 07:28 PM
Well Vegas Over/under is only 30.5 wins and making the playoffs +320 so only giving up them 30 or so percent chance....so its not like a lot of people agree with me..plus finishing in the top 4....30.5 wins puts them with every team from the national league central!

1952boyntoncollector
07-27-2020, 01:51 PM
30.5 wins puts them with every team from the national league central!

Padres have best top 3 Starting Pitcher by 'stuff'

todeen
07-27-2020, 02:05 PM
The only pitcher I know by name is Garrett Richards. The starters Chris Paddack, and Dinelson Lamet...anything Special I should know about them?

1952boyntoncollector
07-27-2020, 02:34 PM
The only pitcher I know by name is Garrett Richards. The starters Chris Paddack, and Dinelson Lamet...anything Special I should know about them?

Joey Lochessi or whoever you spell it..Paddack and Lamet

mr2686
07-27-2020, 03:28 PM
Chris Paddack is the real deal. Look for good things from him. Lamet also has some good stuff. He'll be fun to watch.

1952boyntoncollector
08-23-2020, 02:00 PM

I am not a padres fan , but eyeball test they look legit , plus Tatis is one of those game changers...i just dont see machado getting all those justin turner key hits..we shall see..

looks like Grisham is that one more bat along with a few others