PDA

View Full Version : Displaying your collection? Images, show off a little...

Belfast1933
06-28-2020, 04:30 PM
Am looking for cool and interesting ways that you display your collection in your man space... am working on my set up now and am looking for inspiration. Am new to this forum, maybe thread like this exists? Thx

philliesfan
06-28-2020, 04:59 PM
Oh yea threads like this exist. Some of the displays are just amazing. Just look for man cave displays etc

philliesfan
06-28-2020, 05:08 PM
Go the thread below this one....Vintage memorabilia forum and go to page 2 and look for memorabilia room pictures. Sorry but I have no idea how to attach threads into other threads.
Happy collecting
Bob

todeen
06-28-2020, 06:25 PM
Go the thread below this one....Vintage memorabilia forum and go to page 2 and look for memorabilia room pictures. Sorry but I have no idea how to attach threads into other threads.

Happy collecting

Bob+1

The thread "memorabilia room pictures" is fantastic!

Talk about eye candy! My wife gave me cabinet. I'm grateful, but I'd love a mancave.... maybe when my kids move out. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

bnorth
06-28-2020, 06:35 PM
The vintage memorabilia section has page after page of threads showing some amazing displays.

Here is a thread of the evolution of my baseball display rack. It is a little different now.:)
https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=276211

Tao_Moko
06-28-2020, 07:03 PM
I have a large office at my business farm which is the top of a barn we converted to temperature controlled space. I share it with my crop adviser and we are both huge Notre Dame fans so we've had fun with that space. The nice thing about it is it's not in my house so no competing for space. It's not finished but I'll upload some photos when it's done.