PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Nonsports Auction #5 is open for Bidding

autograf
06-24-2020, 07:13 AM
There are also some tough advertising pieces for companies that issued Baseball cards like S.F. Hess and others. There are also some nice Allen & Ginter slide/shell packs in the auction that might interest baseball guys. Most of the cards are nonsports but there are some super cool, very tough types in the "N" and "R" range to look at. Take a walk on the nonsports side!

---------

TONS of 19th century tobacco tough types
R73 Indian Gum Complete set of 216
R773 Indian Gum Complete set of 96
SUPER tough "R" premiums like U-Match-Em set of (12) cards featuring Hitler and Axis Powers
SUPER tough "R" type cards, premiums, coupons, rings and other items
Great display pieces and trade cards

777 total items--the biggest auction yet!

Thanks for your support. Accepting consignments NOW for Auction #6 in October still at ZERO commission on the selling side.

https://auctions.vintagenonsports.com/catalog.aspx

Leon
06-24-2020, 09:01 AM
Good luck Tom and team.
If anyone wants to go over to the non sports side of things there is always an icon in the far upper right hand corner of this forum. They are a friendly bunch of folks.

cannonballsun
07-12-2020, 06:51 AM
There are also some tough advertising pieces for companies that issued Baseball cards like S.F. Hess and others. There are also some nice Allen & Ginter slide/shell packs in the auction that might interest baseball guys. Most of the cards are nonsports but there are some super cool, very tough types in the "N" and "R" range to look at. Take a walk on the nonsports side!

---------

TONS of 19th century tobacco tough types
R73 Indian Gum Complete set of 216
R773 Indian Gum Complete set of 96
SUPER tough "R" premiums like U-Match-Em set of (12) cards featuring Hitler and Axis Powers
SUPER tough "R" type cards, premiums, coupons, rings and other items
Great display pieces and trade cards

777 total items--the biggest auction yet!

Thanks for your support. Accepting consignments NOW fo experiencesr Auction #6 in October still at ZERO commission on the selling side.

https://auctions.vintagenonsports.com/catalog.aspx

First let me say, I am not affiliated in any way with this auction. This is just my non-solicited opinion of my experience with them as a buyer.
I'm not a big non-sports collector, and I may not even ever buy another thing from them, but I had to say I had a great experience with them. It just shows a new auction house can get things right.
Kudos to them, the Vintage Non-Sports auction.

bigfish
07-13-2020, 04:50 AM
Tom’s auction is top notch!