PDA

View Full Version : Best way to sell cut-up T202's

ocjack
06-13-2020, 11:35 AM
I've searched some of the old threads about T202 end and center panels. I understand that separated panels depicting the name players are obviously worth more than others.

But for other players, is selling them as a complete (albeit) cut-up panel of more value than selling the individual panels (ends and centers)?

Opinions?

swarmee
06-13-2020, 12:02 PM
COMC used to take them, but they probably won't anymore (due to cracking down on altered cards after the trimming scandal). I had good luck selling the individual panels.

morris_14226
06-13-2020, 01:12 PM
I’d be interested in middle panels if you’re looking to move some.

John
morris_14226@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianp-beme
06-13-2020, 02:00 PM
But for other players, is selling them as a complete (albeit) cut-up panel of more value than selling the individual panels (ends and centers)?

Opinions?

I do not think there is any extra value to selling them as a complete card...I think at that point collectors would much rather have an intact card. There are definitely collectors out there that are interested in either the ends or centers.

Good Luck!

Brian

Leon
06-14-2020, 07:58 AM
+1. I also think selling individually might do better for these.

I do not think there is any extra value to selling them as a complete card...I think at that point collectors would much rather have an intact card. There are definitely collectors out there that are interested in either the ends or centers.

Good Luck!

Brian

ocjack
06-14-2020, 10:30 AM
Appreciate the opinions and suggestions. They may show up in the bst section.

Beansballcardblog
07-01-2020, 05:50 PM
Agreed. In my case, I want to acquire an Ed Konetchy end panel. I have no interest in the entire thing due to price and, well, it's him I want for the Fort Worth collection I'm starting.

-kin

Good Luck!

Brian