PDA

View Full Version : Three Unopened Packs - Help With Value Please?

MailboxBaseball
06-03-2020, 10:33 AM
Hello,
I was hoping there is someone, or multiple people perhaps, who could suggest a relative value for the following unopened packs that I have please:

1980 Topps Baseball Cello Pack with Henderson Rookie on Top and Jim Rice on the back (25 cards with the price of 39 cents on the label). All corners and edges of the pack look sharp and undamaged. Henderson is nicely centered.

1983 Topps Baseball Cello Pack with Boggs on the Top and Brewers checklist on the bottom (49 cents on the label). All corners and edges of the pack look good and are damage free. Boggs centering is good left to right, but high low centering is a little less than perfect.

1985 Topps Baseball Cello Pack with McGwire USA Baseball Team card AND on the bottom as well (59 cents on the label, 28 cards). All corners and edges of the pack look good and are damage free. McGwire centering is perfect.

Any insight is grealy appreciated!
Thanks

ALR-bishop
06-03-2020, 11:46 AM
You will likely get more input on these in one or both of the post war forums

MailboxBaseball
06-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Ok thanks for the suggestion, i just posted the question there as well. :D
I appreciate it.

forceplay sport
06-03-2020, 12:35 PM
you can always reference baseball card exchange site and see what they charge for them.

swarmee
06-03-2020, 04:27 PM
All packs like that are basically considered resealed by the market until authenticated through PSA (using BBCE to confirm the packs are authentic sealed) and then graded.
If you have these packs, you should spend the money to have them graded.

MailboxBaseball
06-04-2020, 09:48 PM
you can always reference baseball card exchange site and see what they charge for them.

Thats a great idea and I will contact them, thanks :D

MailboxBaseball
06-04-2020, 09:49 PM
All packs like that are basically considered resealed by the market until authenticated through PSA (using BBCE to confirm the packs are authentic sealed) and then graded.
If you have these packs, you should spend the money to have them graded.

Well the turnaround time is going to brutal (over 100 days theyre saying) but I think that is what is in store for these packs.

Thanks again, I appreciate the info

MailboxBaseball
06-04-2020, 09:52 PM
**For all additional replies, please use the thread in the "Postwar Cards & Watercooler Talk" Section"**

THANKS