PDA

View Full Version : Worch Cigar checklists

timn1
05-28-2020, 12:33 PM
Hi everyone,

In the past few days I have put my Worch holdings into imagevent galleries, which can be found here:

https://imageevent.com/apspr/baseballcards

They look pretty cool arrayed in this way, I think-

I would note that these galleries do not represent full Worch checklists, only the ones I currently own.

I am also trying to compile a full checklist of the sets and have many scans that are not included in these galleries. For example, I have collected scans of almost 140 different photos in the major league set - more players and many formatting variations.

I plan to make these full(er) checklists public in the near future. In the meantime I would love it if any of you folks who have Worches other than what you see in the galleries to let me know so they can be added to the full checklist.

Tim

joejo20
05-28-2020, 01:33 PM
Nice work! These look great together. I especially like the Connie Mack. Thanks for sharing Joe

Luke
05-28-2020, 02:41 PM
It was a lot of fun to go through your album. Incredible collection. I found a couple cards I didn't know existed. And now I need to find a copy :)

JLange
05-28-2020, 02:47 PM
Those are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! I had never seen the Mel Harder Worch Cigar card before. Impressive group of cards!