PDA

View Full Version : heritage winnings

phikappapsi
05-20-2020, 06:34 AM
has anyone received their Heritage auction winnings yet? Curious, seems they're turning things around a bit more slowly than usual (or at least for me they are this time) - assume it's a staffing/bandwidth issue so I don't want to bother them unless others have received their items and there's a problem I should infer.

3-2-count
05-20-2020, 06:34 AM
Received mine a couple days ago. West coaster here!

Mark17
05-20-2020, 07:13 AM
I mailed my check a couple days after that closing weekend and they still haven't deposited it yet. I called and the lady said a lot of their people are working from home, so she wasn't concerned or surprised about my payment not having been deposited yet.

asphaltman
05-20-2020, 08:26 AM
I received mine within a week or so. Can't ask for better.

phikappapsi
05-20-2020, 08:40 AM
I received mine within a week or so. Can't ask for better.

lucky - I went ahead and called - mine hasn't even shipped yet.

BeanTown
05-20-2020, 08:46 AM
Recieved mine and they did a great job packaging the items. If I'm not mistaken, they are moving into a new building in Texas. So maybe thats slowing them down slightly. I would expect to recieve my package two weeks from when the payment clears.

JohnnyFinance7
05-20-2020, 09:38 AM
I wired my funds last Wednesday. I received my winnings via FedEx overnight on Friday. I'm very happy with the customer service.

Kingcobb
05-20-2020, 10:23 AM
I called them yesterday they said they would get it out today. I paid them on May 11th probably would'nt hurt to call.

Santo10Fan
05-20-2020, 12:47 PM
Yes

notfast
05-20-2020, 02:14 PM
Paid the day I received my invoice.

Supposed to be delivered via fed ex tomorrow.

ZiggerZagger
05-20-2020, 02:17 PM
Yup, yesterday via FedEx. Paid electronically day after auction end.

Snapolit1
05-20-2020, 02:33 PM
Heritage is a professional shop. Never had any issues.

mrreality68
05-20-2020, 03:16 PM
Hi

Had no issues. Paid online and they packaged well and shipped fast. Received in under 1 week.

Jeff

phikappapsi
05-21-2020, 06:34 AM
Heritage is a professional shop. Never had any issues.

Oh, I know - had no concerns about it coming - was merely curious if others had experienced a similar delay. Generally speaking, I receive my Heritage winnings withing a matter of a couple days of the close of auction. So this stood out a bit. I actually got the shipment notification late yesterday; so all's well.

Snapolit1
05-21-2020, 06:56 AM
I know people worship at the altar at many of these places, but to me Heritage is the gold standard. They don’t insult my intelligence with overheated hype. (Lou Gehrig died tragically? I had no idea.). Catalogs are well organized. Everything has been shipped well without insane costs. Even their
smaller Sunday night auctions are worth a look. Just feels like what a very high end auction place should feel like.

Oh, I know - had no concerns about it coming - was merely curious if others had experienced a similar delay. Generally speaking, I receive my Heritage winnings withing a matter of a couple days of the close of auction. So this stood out a bit. I actually got the shipment notification late yesterday; so all's well.

phikappapsi
05-21-2020, 08:11 AM
I know people worship at the altar at many of these places, but to me Heritage is the gold standard. They don’t insult my intelligence with overheated hype. (Lou Gehrig died tragically? I had no idea.). Catalogs are well organized. Everything has been shipped well without insane costs. Even their
smaller Sunday night auctions are worth a look. Just feels like what a very high end auction place should feel like.

agreed. They're my go to, with REA a close 2nd. I love all the smaller auction houses too, but the user experience at Heritage is second to none.

ALBB
05-21-2020, 02:49 PM
Got tons in the mail..all good