PDA

View Full Version : Collector Focus

mintacular
05-11-2020, 06:16 AM
Anyone having issues with their site? Can't seem to access it. Thanks!, Pat

cracker_jack
05-11-2020, 06:20 AM
I had trouble logging in a couple of weeks ago. Their support was NO support but he told me they're upgrading the site. A few days later, I was able to log in. I was able to log in just now as well.

mintacular
05-11-2020, 07:16 AM
Okay, got thru. That site seems a bit buggy at times may have to switch over to instagram

T206.org
05-11-2020, 09:04 AM
I had trouble logging in a couple of weeks ago. Their support was NO support...

"NO support"?! That's quite an ungrateful stretch. I responded multiple times within hours of your initial email, and late into the night nonetheless.

Here's the email transcript:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0k9avff5zmz9rlu/collector%20focus%20-%20can%27t%20log%20in.pdf?dl=0

I always do my best to help anyone having issues as promptly as possible, but it is a free service that has generated next to no ad revenue for the 10+ years that the site has been available.

And yes, we are in the process of rebuilding it to be more reliable and easy to use, but if I can help with anything in the meantime please contact me via the email address listed on the site.

cracker_jack
05-11-2020, 09:34 AM
Trae, Yes you responded quickly but your final answer was that it was working for you and you really had no reason it wouldn't work for me. Sorry but nothing was resolved until I tried again a few days later.

T206.org
05-11-2020, 09:44 AM
We clearly have different views on what defines "support", and for you to emphasize NO support is my gripe here.