PDA

View Full Version : O/T Looking for Members to Help Save Doggies

Leon
04-28-2020, 09:32 AM
Hey Yawl
It's no secret that the forum owners pet :) project is helping to save doggies. Safe Haven Forever Pet Rescue, is the rescue I am associated with for forum purposes.
https://www.facebook.com/Safe-Haven-Furever-Pet-Rescue-180819762571800/ .. Locally I do some other rescue work.

So Bill Latzko and I were talking the other day and he mentioned the need for some transport legs for dogs he helps save. It seems like a worthwhile endeavor to see if there is anyone on the forum who can help a little bit. It can't hurt to ask, right? So here is a blurb from Bill Latzko, founder and owner oF Safe Haven Furever Pet Rescue.

UPDATE AND VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY FOR ANYONE INTERESTED!

Hello and I hope everyone is safe and well. Doggie update--I am still doing the dog rescue, been sending less pictures since they sort of start to look like others after you get to over 100 dogs but I will get Leon some recent ones in the next 72 hours........... I want to thank those of you who have helped with any donations or Net 54 auctions and share with y'all what I have also been doing frequently here that some of you might like to do in your area---very little effort and LOTS of reward. ---I am now also doing 1-2 hour transport legs which often start in Texas or other southern States and go north to the upper Midwest OR through GA and up to New England so the dogs get adopted. These are transports of just 1 or 2 dogs in one's car where 10-15 individuals volunteer for 1 or 2 legs and "hand off" to another person. For example, this weekend there is one from Houston that goes through Atlanta on its way to Maryland and I am attaching a link so you can get an idea of what they do.. I am doing LEG 12!! So if you live East of the Rockies and would like to consider volunteering occasionally, call me at 770-873-1181 and I'll put you in touch with the person who organizes them--it's all online and easy,A LEG TAKES YOU APPROX. 90 MINUTES ( and then back home) This is an example of the Texas thru GA and up north that I am doing this Saturday.

thanks again , Bill Latzko

https://www.facebook.com/notes/therese-barner/filled-friday-424-to-sunday-426-txlamsalgascncvamddepanj/3283050715062787/